If you wish to restore your Panasonic KX-UT670 to the factory default settings there are a couple of methods that you can use. Please refer to page 228 of the user guide attached below.
Articles in this section
- What is the username and password for the web interface of a phone purchased from Gradwell?
- How to factory reset your ProTalk door entry system
- Changing the web interface password of a Sangoma Vega Gateway
- Connecting a Plantronics CS540 headset to your snom phone
- Connecting a Plantronics CS540 headset to a Panasonic KT-UX670
- Connecting a Plantronics CS540 headset to a Yealink T38G, T28 or T26 phone
- How to configure the ATL Berkshire 5000
- Cisco IP Phone 7940 - configuration
- Cisco 504G - initial setup
- Cisco SPA112 adapter - initial setup